Connecting Devon and Somerset are currently running a survey to ask individual households about their current experience of broadband. It is not entirely clear whether the real purpose of the survey is to identify the areas that need improvement or to obtain statistics that can be used to demonstrate that everything is rosy, but if you are not happy with your broadband you might like to follow the link above before 9 December.
- Household Support Fund
- Stoke St Gregory Meals – right for you or someone you know?
- COFFEE & BOOKS – CANCELLATION
- Road closure: Curload crossing 14/15 July
- Road closure: Huntham Road 11–15 July
- Road closure: Griggs Hill from 15 June
- Jubilee events in Stoke
- Stanmoor Rd closure again, 27 May
- JUBILEE VILLAGE BREAKFAST
- Platinum collection day changes