After several delays due to inclement weather, the community orchard has now been planted. My thanks to allotment holders who helped stake in sixteen trees made up of three varieties of apple and one of pear. Fruit harvested from these trees will be available for all of the village either as fresh produce or pressed into juice. The next consideration is the possible location of beehives to provide a further source of local produce.
- Stoke St Gregory Meals – right for you or someone you know?
- COFFEE & BOOKS – CANCELLATION
- Road closure: Curload crossing 14/15 July
- Road closure: Huntham Road 11–15 July
- Road closure: Griggs Hill from 15 June
- Jubilee events in Stoke
- Stanmoor Rd closure again, 27 May
- JUBILEE VILLAGE BREAKFAST
- Platinum collection day changes
- Envirofair 22