The village bonfire, which was to have been on Sunday 3 November, has had to be postponed to the following Sunday, 10 Nov, due to weather and the condition of the playing field. This may change again if the weather does not improve, so check the village calendar.
- Household Support Fund
- Stoke St Gregory Meals – right for you or someone you know?
- COFFEE & BOOKS – CANCELLATION
- Road closure: Curload crossing 14/15 July
- Road closure: Huntham Road 11–15 July
- Road closure: Griggs Hill from 15 June
- Jubilee events in Stoke
- Stanmoor Rd closure again, 27 May
- JUBILEE VILLAGE BREAKFAST
- Platinum collection day changes