Come and join us at the Williams Hall on Sturday 6 October from 7pm for a little sampling – local cider, cheese and chutney, for the modest price of JUST £3 PER TICKET. As usual there will also be a cash bar with a range of other drinks – beer, wine, soft drinks etc. Tickets available in advance from Village Stores, or pay at the door on the evening. Any queries, contact Louise on 690271.
- Household Support Fund
- Stoke St Gregory Meals – right for you or someone you know?
- COFFEE & BOOKS – CANCELLATION
- Road closure: Curload crossing 14/15 July
- Road closure: Huntham Road 11–15 July
- Road closure: Griggs Hill from 15 June
- Jubilee events in Stoke
- Stanmoor Rd closure again, 27 May
- JUBILEE VILLAGE BREAKFAST
- Platinum collection day changes