With the gradual relaxation of Covid restrictions, the pub at the Royal Oak is re-opening for business on Friday 16th April, from 6 to 9pm. We will offer a full range of drinks from cask ales to tea and coffee. In order to maintain social distancing, we are initially limited to serving drinks at 8 tables outside. The arrangements will be as follows:
• Tables of up to six must be booked by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you make your booking please specify a time, the number of guests (up to six) and for how long (see next point). There will be a maximum of 48 guests at any time. Booking will be on a first come first served basis. Your booking will be confirmed by return email. If the slot you request has already been booked you will be offered an alternative whenever possible.
• Tables can be booked for 30min increments up to a maximum of 90 minutes.
• Please enter via the side gate (shop entrance). Please avoid entering the main building.
• In order to comply with track & trace requirement, guests will have to either scan in using the NHS app or register their details manually.
• Drinks will be ordered from table staff. The drinks available and prices will be published prior to opening.
• It will remain necessary to keep segregation by table; unfortunately it will not be possible to allow mixing of people at different tables.
• Preferred payment method will be with a card but cash will be accepted.
April, outside opening times at a glance (subject to change)
Friday 16th to Saturday 17th: 6 till 9
Sunday 18th: 12 till 3
Thursday 22nd to Saturday 24th: 6 till 9
Sunday 25th: 12 till 3
Further dates to be announced. We very much hope that we will be able to open more regular hours inside later in May, as Covid regulations relax and we take on a bar manager.